FOUNTAIN INNESTATE SALE
608 N. Weston Street
Fountain Inn, SC 29644
A VINTAGE LOVER'S PARADISE
FABULOUS VINTAGE TOYS
DR TABLE & 6 CHAIRS
LAMPS, ARTWORK & ACCESSORIES
COFFEE & END TABLES
GOVERNOR WINTHROP WRITING DESK
ETHAN ALLEN CORNER DESK, BOOKCASE,
HUTCH & CHESTS
2 VINTAGE CABINET RADIOS
DROP LEAF TABLE
VINTAGE PETAL SINGER SEWING MACHINE
LOTS OF KITCHEN ITEMS
VINTAGE CAMERAS & TYPEWRITERS
HUNDREDS OF RECORDS
VINTAGE ARMOIRE & DRESSER W/ MIRROR
TWIN BED W/ MATCHING CHEST & DRESSER
VINTAGE MILITARY MEMORABILIA
KING SIZE BED
VINTAGE MEN'S & WOMEN'S HATS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
VINTAGE ELECTRIC HAIR DRYER
SOME OUTDOOR ITEMS
AND SO MUCH MORE!!!
*** CASH & CHECK ONLY!!!***
***BRING HELP TO LOAD YOUR ITEMS!!!***
The Galleries of Brian Brigham offers a full service estate sale division. We feel a tag sale is a more profitable and more personal way of liquidating estates and dispersing of household goods. Whatever life change comes your way, we can help with a full or partial estate sale.
We have the research experience, organizational skills, staff, following and resources to ensure your needs are met and your estate sale a success.
Our Estate Tag Sale Division will: • Provide an experienced and knowledgeable customer service based staff to come into your home and price every item that we feel can be sold.
• Provide all necessary tables and supplies for set up.
• Handle pre-sale promotion and advertising.
• Provide directional signage to the sale location.
• Perform research on items to set prices accurately.
• Contact the proper parties to purchase unsold items, offer consignment options for unsold items, or donate unsold items to the charity of the client's choosing.
• Broom clean the residence at the conclusion of the sale and place all trash outside for pick-up.
• Reconcile sale records and provide payment to the client within 7-10 business days.
Our staff is happy to survey your Estate items to determine if an Estate Sale is the best option for you. Contact Us for a Free Consultation.
Monday - Saturday
10:00am - 5:30pm
AN ANTIQUE & INTERIORS MARKET